Product details of Nature’s Own Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Capsules
- Nature’s Own began in 1975 with a passion for life and good health through nature.
- Today, our mission remains the same. To inspire all Australians to be a Force of Nature, regardless of age. Then help them achieve it, by providing quality products that combine nature’s most potent ingredients, with the latest in nutritional science.
- But we know the job is never done. That’s why we’re committed to investing in research and clinical studies to always bring you the latest developments in natural health.
Omega-3 is clinically proven for heart health maintenance. Supports joint health, brain & eye health & general wellbeing.
Nature’s Own Odourless 1500mg Fish Oil is a high strength source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to reduce fishy aftertaste and reflux. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health. Odourless 1500mg Fish Oil is particularly beneficial for those wanting to more easily enjoy the health benefits of fish oil each day. Nature’s Own Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury – so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.- 50 percent more Omega 3 than a regular 1000mg fish oil capsule- Odourless formula – no fishy aftertaste or reflux- Helps maintain general health & wellbeing- Supports cardiovascular health- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function- May help reduce inflammation & joint swelling
Product Claims: Supports joint health, brain & eye health & general wellbeing.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Contains lemon oil.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• 50 percent more Omega 3 than a regular 1000mg fish oil capsule
• Odourless formula – no fishy aftertaste or reflux
• Helps maintain general health & wellbeing
• Supports cardiovascular health
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
• Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
• May help reduce inflammation & joint swelling
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)Contains: No artificial surfactants (polysorbates), no added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.